+++ Stahlkontor Hahn - Your Master Distributor +++

Company History

1920

Today' company Stahlkontor Hahn came into being by the foundation of Berliner Stahlkontor GmbH and Stahlkontor GmbH in Duesseldorf. The company Hahn'sche Werke Aktiengesellschaft, Berlin and Duisburg-Großenbaum in the district of Duesseldorf were the principal owner's of the company shares. 

 

1934

The two companies merged into "Stahlkontor GmbH". As the mill's trading company of Hahn'sche Werke Aktiengesellschaft and as an independent distributor the company became increasingly important on the pipe and tube market. 

 

1952

The trading house "Stahlkontor Hahn" was registered as Aktiengesellschaft (corresponding to the British plc.) 

 

1962

The stockholder company "H. Fischer" in Duesseldorf was taken over and a warehouse for steel pipes and tubes was built up. 

 

1970

Relocation from Duesseldorf to Ratingen and move into a new and bigger warehouse. 

  

1973

Stahlkontor Hahn was taken over by the former Mannesmann Handel AG as a subsidiary company. 

  

2000

Integration into the ThyssenKrupp group. 

  

2005

Merger of Stahlkontor Hahn with the former Thyssen Mannesmann Handel (Export Sales) into the trading division "Stahlkontor Hahn" as we know it today. 

  

2010

Stahlkontor Hahn - Division of ThyssenKrupp MetalServ GmbH has continued its success story until today and has been located in Ratingen for 40 years now.